Monday, November 22, 2010

Issue #1 Love/Hate List

LOVE/HATE LIST
There’s a thin line between love and hate but these things fall way to the left or right of that line.

Love:
1)My Girlfriend-It’s gay & I’ll
get made fun of it but I don’t care.
She’s hot, cool, & let’s me get away
with being drunk, ALOT.  A real
keeper in my book.
2)The Perfect Poo-You go to wipe &
there’s nothing there.  It’s like magic.
3)Eagles-Bald, screaming, or
even the Philadelphia version
are all cool by me.  A badass
bird, an awesome logo and
a sign of American pride.  KAW!

Hate:
1)Your girlfriend-Shut her up already.
I don’t bang her so I don’t want to
hear her.  Plus she’s got big tits I
can’t help but stare at and besides
that, you’re a douche bag that
doesn’t deserve her.
2)The 2 shower shit-It’s disgusting.
it breaks off wrong and you need
a whole roll of toilet paper & two
showers to clean up from it.  GROSS!
3)The Eagles-Don Henley & crew can
kiss it.  “Desperado” is gay, “Witchy
Woman” sucks and I want to burn
Down the “Hotel California”.  Hopefully
They live there “Life in The Fast Lane”
And get hit by a speeding bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment