Monday, November 22, 2010

Issue #3 Love/Hate List

There’s a thin line between love and hate but these things fall way to the left or to the right of that line.
LOVE
1.Jon- Cash, Malkovich, Stewart-
all of them are masters of there
craft.  What’s not to love.
2.Cougars-Let’s see: You’re hot,
single, 40, and ya wanna fuck.
I don’t know, sounds amazing
to me.
3.Melons-Whether were talking
fresh fruit or big tits I’m down for
whatever.
4.Camp-I never went, but unless
it was fat or bible camp, you
probably loved it.


Hate
1.John Cougar Mellencamp-
I got a  little diddy, and It’s about how
this guy sucks.  I hope Jack and Dianne
are real people so they can choke him
 out for sharing all their personal business.
That’s private shit this idiots singing about.  I
hope Van Morrison fucks this guy up for
ruining a good song.  I hope that while
performing at Farm Aid, he somehow
catches Farm Aids.  And, I also hope that
Willie Nelson doesn’t share any of his
weed with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment